Today i played a old retro game called Sonic the hedgehog. Sonic the hedgehog's objective is to
stop his enemy Eggman and foil any plans of world domination by running around big maps really fast collecting gold rings trying to unlock the next level. once a certain amount of levels have been completed the play can play a boss battle against doctor Eggman. After a boss battle he user may unlock a new world and challenges till they are able to complete till they unlock the next boss battle. this sequence carry's on till the user completes the game.
I would rate the graphics in this game a 7 out of 10 as there are many different variations of colours. The little pixels of the game are still the main way of showing computer graphics at the time when games like this and others such as asteroids were coming out. It is quite impressive how quickly the pixels have to change when a character is moving at the speed it is.
I would rate the sound of this game a 6 out of 10 as there are so many different sounds within the game on top of the sound tracks that can be played through out the levels.
Overall I would rate the game 13 out of 20 as it is an enjoyable game to play as well as the graphics and sound being an acceptable quality.
I would rate the graphics in this game a 7 out of 10 as there are many different variations of colours. The little pixels of the game are still the main way of showing computer graphics at the time when games like this and others such as asteroids were coming out. It is quite impressive how quickly the pixels have to change when a character is moving at the speed it is.
I would rate the sound of this game a 6 out of 10 as there are so many different sounds within the game on top of the sound tracks that can be played through out the levels.
Overall I would rate the game 13 out of 20 as it is an enjoyable game to play as well as the graphics and sound being an acceptable quality.

No comments:
Post a Comment